This film is a sequel in name only to Valley of the Dolls (1967). An all-girl rock band goes to Hollywood to make it big. There they find success, but luckily for us, they sink into a cesspool of decadence. This film has a sleeping woman performing on a gun which is in her mouth. It has women posing as men. It has lesbian sex scenes. It is also written by Roger Ebert, who had become friends with Russ Meyer after writing favorable reviews of several of his films.
Some screens from the Extras…
1. Audio Commentary by Roger Ebert
2. Audio Commentary by Cast Members Dolly Read, Cynthia Myers, Erica Gavin, Harrison Page and John LaZar
3. Introduction by John LaZar
4. Above, Beneath And Beyond The Valley: The Making Of A Musical Horror-Sex-Comedy
5. Look On Up At The Bottom: The Music Of The Dolls
6. The Best Of Beyond
7. Sex, Drugs, Music And Murder: Signs Of The Times Baby!
8. Casey & Roxanne: The Love Scene
9. Screen Tests: Michael Blodgett & Cynthia Myers; Harrison Page & Maria McBroom
10. 3 Trailers
Subtitles:English, Spanish (optional)