Double Exposure 7minutes 03 seconds
Hot Pants 5 minutes 46 seconds
The Second Coming 13 minutes 34 seconds
Daydreams from a Crosstown bus 14 minutes 11 seconds
Mumbo Jumbo 13 minutes 51 seconds
Green Thoughts 9 minuts 15 seconds
Underground, (my favourite) 10 minutes 46 seconds and
Prometheus 21 minutes 21 seconds
Extras: Complete and untouched:
– Fragments: The Incomplete Films of Peter de Rome (Ethan Reid, 2012, 43 minutes): revealing new documentary in which Peter de Rome discusses his many incomplete and unfinished films.
– Scopo (Peter de Rome, 1966, 6 minutes): when a young man arrives at an empty apartment, he is unaware that a stranger is watching him.
– The Fire Island Kids (Peter de Rome, 1970, 12 minutes): two men spend a lazy day in each other’s company after one rescues the other from drowning
– Moulage (Peter de Rome, 1971, 13 minutes): humour and art collide in this study of erotic body casting.
– Brown Study (Peter de Rome, 1979, 9 minutes): an ethnographic study with a difference.
– Abracadaver! (Nathan Schiff, 2008, 10 minutes): a gruesome tale of magic and mutilation from producer David McGillivary, starring Peter de Rome.Read More »